Employee relations describe an organization's efforts to manage employers' and employees' relationships. The effectiveness of these relationships is solely dependent on the ability of leadership to consistently model its beliefs, values, and behaviors. These actions ensure fair and consistent treatment for all employees. Effective employee relations minimize both risks and lawsuits that will impact the bottom line.
Exodus offers keynotes, workshops, group and individual training on
• Conducting Effective Workplace Investigations
• Confronting Workplace Bullying
• Termination Decisions Training for Supervisors
• Documenting Employment Actions
The Principal Consultant served as a Pro se legal representative on federal discrimination civil suits, federal and state workers' compensation claims, and Veterans Benefits Claims. She has successfully consulted on such cases and on other's behalf settling cases for an undisclosed amount of monies.
She is trained in:
• Federal Workers' Compensation both Supervisors and Employees
• Collective Bargaining Agreements
• ADR Mediation