Did you know leadership shortfalls are and will continue to prove to be, the single most significant differentiator between high-performance and all other organizations? The good news is this shortfall doesn’t have to exist in your organization.
As a Certified John Maxwell Coach, Trainer and Speaker, I offer customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget such as:
• "Lunch and Learn”
• Keynote speech for your event
• Half day and full day workshop/seminar
• In-house corporate training
• Executive and personal retreat
In addition, I will at your request, incorporate your organization’s meeting theme, mission / vision statement or build on your existing training schedule to best fit the needs of your group.
My coaching involves the ability to understand you: to think how you think, and understand your perspective. From this benchmark, I will place another perspective on top of yours – stretching and growing you to gently see a more empowering way. As a certified John Maxwell coach, I can see what you are going through now and what is up ahead. Coaching is foreseeing, paving the way, coming alongside you while helping you achieve goals and overcome limiting paradigms.
• What are you doing to invest in yourself?
• What are you doing to invest in others?
When I am working with you one-on-one, it is my highest objective to help you reach your purpose, vision and goals by working through John Maxwell's programs specific to your needs. Together, we will create a strategic, powerful plan for you to gain clarity through a weekly process including, interaction and accountability.
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
• Increase your own experience and confidence
• Sharpen your business and personal skills
• Add an instant and valuable support network
• Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
• Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
• Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
• Receive critical insights into yourself
• Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude